To get the auto-targeted keywords generated for you in the auto-targeting campaign you set up in Module 5:
1. Log in to your Amazon seller central campaign manager.
2. Open your auto-targeted campaign.
3. Click on your ad group, request the automatic targeting report (this could take a few minutes), and download that report.
4. Save the file to your computer and open it in either Excel or Google Sheets. This report includes every campaign you currently have, so if you have a lot of products with a lot of campaigns, you will see data for all of them.
5. Highlight the whole thing, and sort based on the column for “Orders Placed” with the highest orders first. This will show you the most highly-converting keywords.
6. Copy the keywords for use.